1.5.7 Loyalty drift mechanics

Users who are viewing this thread

BoBB

It's now 1086 and many cities have changed hands and are in foreigners' hands but thanks to "loyalty drift" it never quite approaches the requirements of 20 loyalty and below to revolt. I've watched it increase to the point where it offsets both -3 culture and -1 governor.

I think you need to rethink this drift concept.

It's now 1086 and many cities have changed hands and are in foreigners' hands but thanks to "loyalty drift" it never quite approaches the requirements of 20 loyalty and below to revolt. I've watched it increase to the point where it offsets both -3 culture and -1 governor.

I think you need to rethink this drift concept.
It is early in the game and cities haven't had time to grow. Low prosperity cities are hard to hit with the Starving penalty because their population basically eats nothing but Starving is one the best ways to induce rebellion.

I’m definitely way past day 60-70. Rhotae was starving as well but it didn’t revolt though it was in empire’s hands so there wasn’t a culture penalty.

I’m trying very hard to play vanilla but it’s just grindy and there hasn’t been a rebellion.

Very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom