Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Hammerhi99

Veteran
When I want to give away a settlement to one of my clans via kingdom menu, the clans are arranged horizontal and theres no way to scroll or tab through.

suo2jksk.jpg

Is this your FIX for the crashes in that screen? Well, it somehow works, it didn´t crash so far.

same here, i can't continue playing until they fix it
Yes, this issue is really a problem especially because the other option to gift settlements, the direct dialog, doesn´t work properly either. When a lord doesn´t want to move his a** out of his keep (where bartering doesn´t work) theres no way to give him a settlement at all.^^

Here you go:
In X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\GUI\Prefabs\KingdomManagement open the KingdomGiftFiefPopup.xml in Notepat++ (or any text editor of your choice) and replace both occurences of "StackLayout.LayoutMethod" to "LayoutImp.LayoutMethod".

Took me an hour to find (with no knowledge in Bannerlord modding or TaleWorld's software design), including time to install Notepat++ and learning about why the Win10 search index is so much worse then in Win7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom