e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

OpticalLight

Recruit
Hey all,

So basically the game keeps crashing for me each time I try to start a new game. I have followed the Known Issues thread for not being able to start a new game, and I deleted the ProgramData folder, as well as all the modifications. I have also done a completely new reinstall of the game. On one steam thread they also suggested Deleting the bin folder and the LauncherUI folder in the native folder and then doing an ingerity check.

I have no game saves, I have disabled Steam Cloud as well, but the game keeps crashing. It goes to the loading screen the horse moves for couple of seconds and then freezes. On the crash I do not get any error messages and such.

Both my Antivirus and Firewall have Bannerlord as whitelisted.

Hi! Sorry to hear that. If you have tried all the steps here could you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Also, please upload the save file which saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!

@bFaceIII I have followed all of the steps you have mentioned. There is no Save file it is a clean reinstall. There is also no crash message / error when it quits it just exists to desktop without any message.

GPU: RX 570 (Driver version 20.12.1)
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 12GB

Sorry to hear that. Forwarded to the QA team. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them.

Please give me more information about your computer specs using the template below.

Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Can you check if your graphics card's drivers are up to date? Then, after deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and the tilesets at "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" and verifying your game files, could you try again?

Please let me know if the problem persists. Thanks!

@bFaceIII
There are no mods installed
PC specs as follows:

GPU: AMD RX 570 4GB (Driver version: 20.12.1)
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 6 core (Multithread ~12 cores) / 3,2ghz
RAM: 12GB 2666mhz (HyperX)
Motherboard: MSI A320M-H
HDD: WD Blue Edition 7,200 RPM

I have checked my drivers, both are up to date, I have deleted the both folders you have specified. As well as running and integrity check and replacing the files. After selecting to start a new campaign the game after a couple of seconds (30-40 seconds) crashes with no crash report. Next time i start it up, it tells me it was shut down unexpectedly and if I want to run safe mode, both in safe mode and out of it. The game crashes.

There are no save files. It is a clean reinstall. This problem persisted for the last 2 beta updates. I was hoping it would be fixed so I waited. But it seems it is on my end probably.

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom