Resolved [1.5.7] Childhood education focus points aren't applying in adulthood for siblings

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Some of the focus points you get during the childhood education stages are not making it into adulthood. I do not know why. I am unsure if its the ones that are randomly generated, or the ones you pick at the different stages, but due to the massive time scale involved, it is hard to troubleshoot this. None the less I have provided a save, of the character in queston "fodor" of clan "bloodborn" my player clan. Keep in mind this fodor is one of the siblings at the start of the game, he is not a natural born child.

How to Reproduce: Wait until the education event triggers for your younger sibling, assign focus point and attribute point, wait a very long time until adult hood and see if the changes make it over.

I have provided 2 saves, one with fodor being 17, and one being 18. Keep in mind there is no way in the UI to see a childrens skills, as they don't show up in the character list. Luckily I took a screenshot. If you need any more info, please let me know.

Younger sibling at last education stage before adulthood

younger sibling at 18 years old , with missing focus points.

save files provided under the names "childedubugBEFORE" and "childedubugAFTER"

Last edited:
I have same issue, and the problem is that it doesn't count as education used since it's disable birth/death so every 5 seconds to so it pops up asking to do it again with a baby sound, I know have 82 child education bubbles to hit on my game since it does it over and over, so annoying, this needs to be in next hotfix listening to baby sounds when they are born every 10-15 seconds sucks

Still now at 1.5.7 there something relatedm you get 2 younger siblings right ? But their backstories events don't seem to trigger properly, to me it either triggers once or twice for A SINGLE sibling, the other one gets to 18 with all skills at 0.

Back
Top Bottom