Resolved 1.5.7 Calradia has been at peace for years now

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After the latest beta branch update, nobody in my kingdom, the Khuzaits, wants to go to war. Same for every other faction. Nobody goes to war. Against every faction, even those that are only half our strength, I have 0% support to declare war. Before the latest update everything worked fine.
Don't bored to be at peace. Because 1 year later all kingdoms will declare war to you and your kingdom will be destroyed. Your issue happened to me too. I was sitting and waiting but first, 3 factions declared war and than the others. I'm now watching my kingdom to got destroyed in a city.

After uploading the save files I started a new run and everything was fine. Also when I opened that new run in the new beta branch, 1.5.8., it still worked. So it's nothing I can reproduce. Only odd thing is that the willingness to go to war changes very much. From 100% to 0% to 28% within 2 days. I wonder which factors changed during that time? Today was the first time ever I spent influence to start a vote to declare war, because even at 100% no one was going for that vote, so I did before the opportunity went away :grin:

Don't bored to be at peace. Because 1 year later all kingdoms will declare war to you and your kingdom will be destroyed. Your issue happened to me too. I was sitting and waiting but first, 3 factions declared war and than the others. I'm now watching my kingdom to got destroyed in a city.
Yeah the own kingdom thingy needs some serious work, right now it's not viable to start your own. When I did I was at war with the Aserai, because that's where I came from and I took my fiefs. Of course I wasn't strong enough for them, so I had to peace out paying a lot of tribute. Then I went ahead and told the dude that I formed my own kingdom, which made me someone the other kingdoms could declare war on. Which they did. Every single one of them. Had to peace out Vlandia with 5k a day because they were going to roflstomp me. When I was 100k in debt, I decided to quit. Much more viable to just ignore that quest line.

Yeah the own kingdom thingy needs some serious work, right now it's not viable to start your own. When I did I was at war with the Aserai, because that's where I came from and I took my fiefs. Of course I wasn't strong enough for them, so I had to peace out paying a lot of tribute. Then I went ahead and told the dude that I formed my own kingdom, which made me someone the other kingdoms could declare war on. Which they did. Every single one of them. Had to peace out Vlandia with 5k a day because they were going to roflstomp me. When I was 100k in debt, I decided to quit. Much more viable to just ignore that quest line.
I read several people complaining about this. This isn't a issue where just happens you talk with Argazos and build your kingdom. This happens in every situation. Build your kingdom at clan screen, talk Aragzasos or Istiana or be in a kingdom and be choosen as ruler. If you're ruling any faction whatever it is doesn't matter, they are declaring war. Game is trying to destroy player clearly. In my game, lords selected me as their ruler. To rule Vlandia. I was at war with 6 factions and I'm not playing that save game anymore. I just created a new campaign and killing bandits, making money :grin: Hours of my life is in a trash bin because of this wars.

Back
Top Bottom