Resolved 1.5.7 Calradia has been at peace for years now

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After the latest beta branch update, nobody in my kingdom, the Khuzaits, wants to go to war. Same for every other faction. Nobody goes to war. Against every faction, even those that are only half our strength, I have 0% support to declare war. Before the latest update everything worked fine.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I would if I could find the save files. The path C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves yields no results since my documents folder is empty, so the save data is stored somewhere else.

Update: I just loaded the save game and I noticed that Sturgia is at war with Britannia and the Aserai are at war with the Western Empire, but still, the kingdom I am in, the Khuzaits, don't want to declare war on anyone, even though they are stronger than everyone else and they currently are paying tribute to the Aserai, which - as mentioned before - are already in a war and have 2k less troops, so they should be an easy target logically, but for some reason the AI doesn't see it this way.

Edit: Also, the Khuzaits are only at war with a rebel faction, that doesn't hold the town anymore, so they are pretty weak, and of course, the Karakhergit.

Update 2: Every Kingdom is at war with another Kingdom now, except the Khuzaits, which still have 0% support to declare war on anyone. Did you guys tone down the Khuzait aggressiveness? This seems to be a Khuzait specific problem now.

Update 3: After two more hours of playtime we got up to 15% support to declare war on the Aserai, but it dropped to 1 % about a day later.

The only folder I found on my whole PC using the term "GameSaves" was a gamesave folder for Witcher 3, so that's not helpful.

Edit: I finally found it, manually.

I just uploaded 2 save files called 9.sav and 10.sav, which both show the issue of the Khuzaits not willing to go to war at all. Save 10 should be at the point where they were 15 % willing to declare war on the Aserai due to the Aserai already being at war with both the Southern and the Western Empire. I'll upload 4 more saves, 3 autosaves and the save that was created when I saved and exited the game.

Edit: I just remembered that the last 4 files are probably from a new run I started. Sorrry for that.

Last edited:
Holy toledo batman, so opposite of the games I play, while its true there is typically 0% intrest to declare war upon others very often, each war is replaced with a new one.

I've played now for 20 ingame years and I think overall the faction have had peace for about 14 days in total..

I seem to suffer from the totally opposite issue.

I wish they added back from Warband a causis bellie, so you could quell the warmongering that is going on + in your case there should be enough "rng" that it would happend sooner or later.

All I read was that the Khuzaits steamroll too much. So I wonderered if they changed some parameters for them, so they don't go to war that much. But if they did or if they plan to, this would be the wrong way. It should be the other way around: the other factions should declare war on the Khuzaits as soon as the Khuzaits start a war; not because they are allied or something - this would be against the lore - but because they want to weaken another strong faction and the best way to archieve that is to declare war on them when they are already busy.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have the same issue, I had it in version 1.5.6 and still have it in 1.5.7.
I think it was caused by me doing the following. I gave the flag to the ruler of the Northern Empire while I was mercenary for him which started the Conspiracy Quest. During the Conspiracy Quest, I left him and joined Battania as a mercenary. After the bar filled to 2000 in the Conspiracy Quest and the quests Eliminate Battania, Eliminate Khuzait and Eliminate Aserai started, I decided to switch from being a mercenary of Battania to a vassal of Battania. Maybe the game got confused and is trying to make Battania, one of the non-Imperial factions, declare war on Battania, the faction I'm a vassal of.
Also for some reason the Aserai keep on making peace with Battania, and Khuzait about every 15 days multiple times a second, even though we aren't at war.
I also tried attacking a Sturgian caravan to start a war and even though it successfully started a war, my faction made peace with them within two weeks.
I'll upload a few save files. The one before I joined Battania as a mercenary, the one before I became a vassal of Battania, and the one after I became a vassal of Battania.
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom