1.5.7...are those bugs in every campaign??

Users who are viewing this thread

Anistec

Recruit
So...i got 3 bugs that i feel like breaking my game...1st bug is that when a lord creates an army everyone fast forwards and joins them...like a magnet pulling them..insanely fast....and second bug is that when i recruit recruits they are ready to lvl up without doing anything....third bug is that sometimes the towns are having their normal garrison(300+ troops) but when you siege it it goes down to only the garrison..not the militia...that means only 80+ soldiers defending them

1st bug is that when a lord creates an army everyone fast forwards and joins them...like a magnet pulling them..insanely fast
Probably "Call to Arms" perk from Tactics tree caused this. It makes parties that are joining armies %1000 faster instead %10.
and second bug is that when i recruit recruits they are ready to lvl up without doing anything
The secondary effect of the "Famous Commander" perk seems to be bugged and works for everyone. It gives 200 XP to recruits.
third bug is that sometimes the towns are having their normal garrison(300+ troops) but when you siege it it goes down to only the garrison..not the militia...that means only 80+ soldiers defending them
Militia doesn't join defenders if the loyalty is low this might be the reason.

Probably "Call to Arms" perk from Tactics tree caused this. It makes parties that are joining armies %1000 faster instead %10.

The secondary effect of the "Famous Commander" perk seems to be bugged and works for everyone. It gives 200 XP to recruits.

you are mvp my dude....thank you for the explanation

That's some amazing bugs at work, thanks for sorting it out! I had no idea.

Back
Top Bottom