Resolved 1.5.6 Wives Not Getting Pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
No crash

Heilong

Recruit
Started new campaign for 1.5.6.
Got married. Got brother married.
No time to sit in castle or town.
Brother's wife (Abagai) dies in battle
Sit in castle. No pregnancy
Get brother re-married
Sit in town for many, many, many days. No pregnancy
Am I just unlucky or is there an issue with brother being married or brother wife dying?

Thank you.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Started new campaign for 1.5.6.
Got married. Got brother married.
No time to sit in castle or town.
Brother's wife (Abagai) dies in battle
Sit in castle. No pregnancy
Get brother re-married
Sit in town for many, many, many days. No pregnancy
Am I just unlucky or is there an issue with brother being married or brother wife dying?

Thank you.
Whoa you can brother married now? And the wife join your Clan?
Nobody will be safe from my gold digging! now:smile:

Why cant you(Taleworlds) just "fix this" by haveing a "forced option" that I've asked in several of theese threads with the issue of not getting children.

How hard can it really be to implement like it was in Viking conquest "I want to show you my love", that way you remove this rng which either bugs out or dont really work as intended.

I dont play with mods, but I keep tabs on the mods over on Nexus and hey newsflash the feature I'm "asking you to please add in" is there.
So if modders can do it..

I get that you want rng etc, but its not that "fun" when you see all the new posts about this everytime.
Maybe add an rng component to the "I want to show you my love" 25% chance to get woman pregnant, and only 1 time pr 24hrs, so in 1 week or less there should be a kid on the way.

The current system "just dont work" well enough.

You also have the other issue where they are to fertile, I had to drop my wife of in a castle cause she kept on getting pregnant 3rd-child in 1 yrs or so was abit excessive.

Given that player death is a thing now, either from old age etc, it would be ideal that you could get an heir "early" enough and not have to hope for an rng shot.

End rant.
(Just gets frustrating to see that this keeps being an issue over and over and over)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
False alarm...they finally did get preggers. it just took a looooong time. Several sessions in various locations.(Actually this would have been a great Honeymoon were it not for the fact that my character was watching villages get pillaged and bleeding money as time passed. Plus not a great player experience to watch time pass while your character may or may not be doing something you realize you would rather be doing).
I apologize for the incorrect post, but given the past experiences, I really did think I had a bug for you.

Thanks for the quick response. Keep up the great updates. Game is a lot of fun to play.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom