Modded 1.5.6 Older brother can’t be used to resolve issues or be assigned role in party

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
As the title says, I am unable to assign my adult brother to party roles and for alternate resolutions to quests/issues. I was able to successfully marry him off to a noble but have also yet to have his wife become pregnant despite them both being in my party and waiting in a town. I can’t tell if this is a bug or if I’m just not waiting long enough but I figure I’d mention it anyway.

As the title says, I am unable to assign my adult brother to party roles and for alternate resolutions to quests/issues. I was able to successfully marry him off to a noble but have also yet to have his wife become pregnant despite them both being in my party and waiting in a town. I can’t tell if this is a bug or if I’m just not waiting long enough but I figure I’d mention it anyway.
BTW A work around until they fix the Clan Role Page, I was able to make him Quartermaster by speaking to him in a Keep and choosing "I'd like to discuss your role in the clan" which is an important thing to do early on so you can have a bigger army faster....

Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and update us if the problem persists? Thanks!

Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we need to be sure that mods aren't causing the problems. Check out our full statement regarding modding related issues. Could you please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and update us if the problem persists? Thanks!
I'm not running mods, and I just validated my steam folder. If you need me to include all of the System info, etc I can but really it just seems to be something broken in the Clan page where you assign roles, and or when you choose to assign someone a task. I *WAS* able to get Nathanos to be Quartermaster by speaking to him in the Keep and triggering it through dialogue. BTW, before the Folley is resolved, you don't see Nathanos on the list of notables in the Keep, but his Yellow quest marker makes every Keep look like there is a quest available.

Thanks @Lord Drenth and @DujekY. Have either of you had any luck with your wife's brother getting pregnant? Can't tell if I'm just unlucky or if it's a bug.

I followed the instructions and have the same issue.

I am not using any mods. I am having the same issue. If you go to the clan page and then party, you can not select anything for a role for your brother. You have to talk to him and then tell him to take the role. Also, you can't assign him to any missions.

Back
Top Bottom