Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-10_21.37.52_74d0f2e01429d5e9607e0b063c08315f

Froden

Recruit
I've sent probably 10 to 15 crash dump reports to TW. I am using latest Geforce drivers. I have no mods. I cannot identify any single action I'm doing when these crashes happen. I've tried many different settings combinations. It's become unplayable. Currently day 942 in the campaign. These crashes didn't happen early in the campaign with small battles.

GPU: RTX 2080 super
GPU Driver Version: 460.89
CPU: I7 4790K @ 4.00 ghz
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Asus Z971-plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial M550 SSD

Yeah same here. I put in 100's of hours. And no matter what save game I now load they all crash in battles. The bigger the sooner it seems to crash. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and no luck. Sooooo dissappointing. :sad:

Hi! Sorry to hear that. Could you both please try the steps here and let me know is the problem persists? Thanks in advance!

OK. I've uploaded the sav file that last encountered this issue. And I've used the crash uploaded MANY, MANY times for this large battle crash. As the original person "Froden" posted, I believe it has has something to do with the amount of time you've invested. Though I can go back to older saves once I have this issue and it seems to happen in them when it didn't in the past. I did an uninstall and reinstall and retried and the problem continues. My PC details are very similar to Froden's as well.

Forwarded to QA team for further investigation. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

My windows is always up to date. My GPU drivers are up to date as mentioned in my OP.

I verified files and still crashed.
I installed .net Core but still crashed.
I deleted the folders and still crashed.

Are the crash dumps not worth uploading if you need more info?

Tried launching with bannerlord.exe and still crashed in battle. All dependencies are installed.

I just did three 500 v 500 custom battles using battle size 1000 without a crash. My campaign day 942, 3000+ battle crashes as do most battles at this point in the campaign.

Tried this same save and battle using 1.5.7 and still crashed. So no unintended fix in this patch.

I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom