Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

k.kaszub

Recruit
Hello. I've seen similar problems like mine, but I didn't find solution.
Mount&Blade II Bannerlord - 1.5.6 - NO MODS, NO CHEATS
I've bought my first caravan and on the beginning it profits me something like 500 gold. After that I realized my income from that caravan is deacreasing. Something like 20 golds per day. And finally it reaches 0. After that notes about my caravan gone. I can see it on the map, it is traveling from town to town, but there is no income. I can't even see "Caravan +0" in my financies.
Could you help me? It is bug or something? Or maybe I don't understand the game exactly?
Regards,
Kaszub

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB
GPU Driver Version: 461.09
CPU: i7-8750H CPU 2.20 GHz
RAM: 16 GB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

QA said that caravans not gaining some income on the first weeks is normal. IF there is not income, there won't be any income info to show. Can you wait 1-2 months of in-game time to see if the caravans are still not getting any income?

Back
Top Bottom