In Progress [1.5.6] Can't capture conspiracy bandits as prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Whenever I fight conspiracy bandits (from intercept caravan quest / kill bandits quest / conspiracy hideout quest), then after the fight the conspiracy bandits appear on the left hand side as prisoners.

If I try to drag them over to my prisoners (or click the move all button) nothing happens. There's no way for me to get them in to my party so I just have to leave them.

Hah funny, I thought this was intended behavior and hated it. Good to know this is actually a bug. Looking forward to recruit those troops. They are nice. Or at least ransom them. Either of those options would be a reward for dealing with them. A reward that is non-existent right now.

Want to add about the "conspiracy caravans" quest...

You need to stop give them rocket engines... When I typical get this quest, I'm miles away from where it take place.,The quest give a 20 day time limit. But even I set destination to the place the caravan is going to, and arrive even with 10+ days left. The caravan reach there before me and quest fails. If my caravans could be at 140 size and move at that speed, I would been happy too :p

Yep assumed it was intended, Occasionally you can get a commander that has no level so you can almost instantly recruit them and I figured that was the bugged part lol.

It's a real shame, because the conspiracy units are really good.

When sandbox mode comes out, do I assume correctly that the conspiracy stuff won't be in that game mode because it's part of the story elements? If that's the case - cool, because those quests are annoying - but that also means that a lot of the work done was in vain, because that is content that some players - or maybe even most of them - won't see.

It's a real shame, because the conspiracy units are really good.

When sandbox mode comes out, do I assume correctly that the conspiracy stuff won't be in that game mode because it's part of the story elements? If that's the case - cool, because those quests are annoying - but that also means that a lot of the work done was in vain, because that is content that some players - or maybe even most of them - won't see.

Can't have your cake and eat it too! People cry "give us sandbox"... People cry "I want the stuff in Campaign too"...

Nah I'm really looking forward to sandbox. I only said that it's a shame for the un-used art. Hopefully they find a way to re-use it in sandbox.

Hello everyone,

It is April 24, 2021 and I still cannot take Conspiracy fighters as prisoners, has anyone said anything on this topic yet?

the issue persists with e1.5.9.268540 Conspiracy Prisoners - cannot be transferred to Prisoner Holding in Party. Other Lords will not receive them either (I am leading an Army) - If Needed I made a Save File before Engaging the "Elite Mountain Bandits"

Back
Top Bottom