Need More Info 1.5.6 Campaign performance drop after update

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After update to 1.5.6 performance drastically dropped. Before it was ok, but after newest update game is cutting for a moment nearly every second during travelling on world map. Also loading trade or talk screens is much longer. Additionally graphics also need a moment to load for a first time - even warrior with banner on main menu screen. I thought it might be because game was started in elder version but in new campaign problems are the same.

EDIT: I've played on highest settings, but now is cutting even on very low

How to Reproduce: Install new update via Epic Games Launcher

Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Asus FX505GE
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): System 256GB SSD, Game 1TB HDD

Last edited:
We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.

But as I wrote I bought the game via Epic Games Launcher not Steam. I've searched but I can't find any beta tabs there. Honestly I didn't even found option to switch to 1.5.7beta

So what should I do to get performance as before update? I understand this is early access game but I've paid for this and right now it's not playable.

same problem. i try everything but its not about my pc or another things cz last 3 patch i played with full options and nothing was wrong 0 fps drop.. after that patch cant even play. and worst i buy it from epic so cant go back old one ... and unfortunltly i lost my last save ... if i know it buy it from steam now do i have to pay again to go back old patch ?? realy mybe take my money back and i buy from steam and go back to old patch .. lol

Back
Top Bottom