Resolved 1.5.6. Bug during story quest "Destroy Raiders"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The quest is part of the disrupt conspiracy questline during which the player is ordered to hunt 3 bandit groups around one of their settlements before taking on an elite bandit group of 'conspiracy' troops.

There were a couple of small bugs I encountered;

First was that the bandit groups start with around 75 troops and then slowly reduce down to zero if not interacted with, as if troops are just abandoning it non stop as soon as they spawn on the map.

The Second and more important issue was that if one of these bandit groups surrenders to you immediately without entering combat, then it does not count towards the defeated parties tally. As these parties are specifically marked with a blue excamation mark (!) and you cannot just attack a different party it means that the quest reaches a dead end and can't be completed.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I submitted the save file linking to another thread with the same issue that I had found posted before this so it seems you guys are already invetigating.. I can submit here as well but I saw it as a waste of time with it being the same issue. I will do it anyway just for your reference.

Back
Top Bottom