In Progress [1.5.6 BETA] Town Granary won't build, Town stash gives discarding warning(Town double trouble)[.sav]

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
2 problems 1 .sav
The Granary upgrade isn't budging (took some boost money though) and the "1 day 0% " estimate looks odd to me.

When I use the Town Stash I get a warning that I'm discarding items. So far it seems to actually store the items, but I haven't risked leaving them for a long time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n6TTcmdGiSx5V1pC6Pl-NoMA6m44x7q7/view?usp=sharing

My new town has low loyalty, if the Granary problem is related to that let me know, I didn't see it in the update notes.

Edit: After some time the Granary began (10 or so days)to be built as normal, perhaps it was related to low loyalty.
Also, putting food items in the stash procs Trade skill exp, I know this has been an issue before as well.

Last edited:
Castle stashes are the same, they give the same discarding items warning, but you can deposit stuff there & it seems like items stay.

Also you get the warning even if you just check the stash and there are items in it.

QA reported that your loyality is so low thats why construction is stopped. There is a label text bug. Text should be something like "Completion : Never (0%)"
Text should say something like "Completion: On hold because of low loyalty"
That way the player knows what's going on.

Text should say something like "Completion: On hold because of low loyalty"
That way the player knows what's going on.
I think construction speed tooltip says something like "-30 Loyalty". Writing the reason on completion text wouldn't make sense since there are lots of variables that can effect the speed of construction.

I think construction speed tooltip says something like "-30 Loyalty". Writing the reason on completion text wouldn't make sense since there are lots of variables that can effect the speed of construction.
Writing 'never' doesn't make sense either. ?‍♂️
If you don't want to explain the reason, at least use 'On Hold' instead of 'Never' because it's technically wrong.

Writing 'never' doesn't make sense either. ?‍♂️
If you don't want to explain the reason, at least use 'On Hold' instead of 'Never' because it's technically wrong.
Well of course wording can be better. I'm just saying that reason is visible:
image.png

Hovering over this probably lists everything that affects construction speed including loyalty.

Well of course wording can be better. I'm just saying that reason is visible:
image.png

Hovering over this probably lists everything that affects construction speed including loyalty.
Agreed, if the text says on hold rather than never the tooltip should be enough to figure out what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom