Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

guiskj

Knight
I am experience a large amount of framerate spikes and drops with 1.5.6.

The game for me on 1.5.4 had areas where my framerate tanked, but consistently so, but otherwise it ran around 30 fps.

Now, on 1.5.6, almost no matter the scene, world map or menu, my frame rate keeps jumping to 40-50+ than dropping to low 10s or below, constantly, making the game basically unplayable. The cycles of high and low FPS are only a few seconds apart and don't relent.

I run Bannerlord on medium settings with shadows turned completely off and 1080p resolution. Here are my specs:
GeForce GTX 1050
Intel i7-7700HQ
512 GB SSD Drive
16 GB RAM DDR4
Windows 10 Enterprise

I have the similar problem with 1.5.6. Heavy load and during battles masive framedrop per few seconds the game freeze for a moment - continuosly.Its unplayable for me. With 1.5.5 everything worked well .

Hi! Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I will update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

We have just updated our telemetry build. Can you switch to that build, test your performance and send us your data?
  1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab.
  2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where there are performance issues
  3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding “right shift” and pressing the “t” key.
  4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the ‘\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client’ folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
  6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration.

I attempted to record, but it seems the greatest stutter i get is when I strike an enemy in a battle, and I was unable to move or attack after pressing Shift+t. Am I missing something?

I have the file recorded, but when I try to upload it, I get a brief "Upload Failed" text in green, below the text box area before the page refreshing into a generic "This site can't be reached" chrome error message. Is there an upload limit? My "test.tmcap" file is 1.4 gb

Last edited:
It would be great if you can upload it.
I'm confused, do you want me to keep trying to use the upload site? Because that continues to fail to upload. Or do you mean you want the Google Drive link? In which case I would prefer to email the link instead of posting it here as I don't know what kind of information about my machine is tracked in that file.

Then I'll mark this thread as resolved for now. However, I will be watching it just in case. So, please let me know if you encounter the same issue again with the latest version. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom