Resolved [1.5.6 beta] Amount of items in "deliver the herd" quests is incorrect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
In dialogue with notables number of items that need to be delivered appears to be off by 1. Later I will try to find out which way it works (if it's +1 on the receiver side or -1 on giver) and I will update post.

Hello, please keep this post updated. If you can share some screenshots showing the issue i am sure it would come in handy. Thank you for your time.

Okay, I have finally found some deliver herd quest that is broken (suprisingly, one of the quests I tried to do in order to show what is wrong was ok).
Giver was talking about 71 heads of sheep, while after accepting quest he gave me 69 heads and one peasant. I am not sure if I hadn't had those two additional sheeps before, because in my inventory I had 71, but notable I delivered herd to, took 69 of them, as seen below. I was left with two sheeps after all of this.

So, it is not purely "+1", but it appears to be percentage based, or partially random, it appears.

Another occurence, this time in the Manual Laborers quest - Cadfin of Beglomuar talks about 8 looters, dialogue option has 9 in them and in the quest log there is 10 of them to capture. It is not a constant behavior, so it has to be conditioned with something, I guess.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please send us a save file that you already have this quest so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

This quest I noticed that something is off laster, so this time I'm afraid I cannot. When I will stumble upon those again, I will let upload save and update thread.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom