Resolved [1.5.6 beta] 30hz lock

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So I recently got back into Bannerlord and I have a problem regarding the video settings. When I set my game to 4k and 59hz (there is only 30 and 59, no 60) the game reverts these settings after closing the menu to desktop resolution and 30hz. This only happens in fullscreen and when using a resolution that is tied to 59 and not 60hz. For example when I select 3200x1800 60hz the game only reverts the resolution to desktop resolution (even though it practically stays at 3200x1800 and not my actual desktop resolution which is 4k) but the 60hz stay enabled. I don't even know if it's actually 30hz or if its 60hz, I somehow can't really tell a difference. Maybe it's just a visual bug in the settings. The fact that when changing the resolution to something other than "desktop resolution" the game still changes it to "desktop resolution" even though it is clearly not, leads me to believe that it really is just a display bug in the settings, not in the actual game. I havent found anyone else having this issue online so Im a little lost, maybe someone can help me on here, thx for reading.

Back
Top Bottom