Resolved 1.5.5 Wrong siege screen after you want transfer units before battle, marrying not working with other members of my family

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
1. If you try to transfer units before battle start during siege, you cannot start or leave. When window for transfering units are oppened, the rest will dissapear. I can only get orders to units, but I cant do anything to siege machines or leave or start battle, cursor is missing - instead it is used like watcher. ,,Tab" also dont do a thing. I have a printscreens, but I dont know, how to insert picture.

2. I wanted to marry some of my family members, so I talked to head of other clan. Ok, now there are multiple problems:
- no matter which member I offer, it still chose the same member (I chosed Nozhorn, but instead it was Fodor - it was same when I tried Alishka)
- after offering NPC member of my family, there was nothing else, no talk with future spouse, or with leader of other clan, or with member of my family, who was offered. Mariage never happened (no matter, if my NPC have own group, or I have him/her in in my group)

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom