Resolved 1.5.5 very low pregnancy and unstable age, unable train bandits into regular troops, ques Gangleader needs weapons not worki few minor longer troubles

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
1. Mariaging working, but child missing + some age unstability
First born child was almost after 400+ days. It looks to me that pregnancy needs more time, or it is very rare. Even my character is maried and I travel with my spouse over 6 game years but she never gets pregnant (so far I dont have any fief, this is maybe reason, I want to know it if it is needed).
Also some age counting is disturbing, or encyclopedia are not working properly. Already dead characters often have thousands or even bilions years of age. Next is my character have age 23 years for almost 250 days, until it somehow changed to 28 during one day, and rest of NPC also.
2. How to train bandit into regular troop? Disciplinarian perk is no more
I dont know what else to say .......
3. Quest Gangleader needs weapons not working properly
It acting stange, when I have enough required weapons, it take weapons with the most expensive, even if it isnt requied type of weapon - I needed axes but it taken my crafted Two-handed and onehanded swords, Two-handed crafted axes, One-handed crafted mace and Bows (maybe it will take only the most expensive weapons, no matter the type)
Minor and long-lasting bugs and problems:
Roguery can get XP only by selling prisoners, the rest not working (if its correct, it will be good torewrite text how to incerase this skill)
Blacksmith recept for guard in Two-handed swords (tier IV, need only 1 iron) - there is a space between guard and blade (it has troubles with narrow sword blades)
Battania warlord bracers - unstable texture
Villages, which are bounded to the castle, have very few times any quest. I think it is because some quests are bounded to town (like ,,Inn and Out", ,,Deliver herd to town")
Perk to incerase persuation chance (one of Athletic perks I think) raised all my persiations to 100% besides persuations whith critical failure.
New NPCs (children) have skills to 0, also with younger sibblings on main character, which arent adult
Many NPCs in towns and villages have negative influence ?????
Alley gangs and bandid leader parties are constantly acting strange, almost diferently in each city - permanently wounded after fight, or after fight steet will stay permanently empty, no new group of bandits
Charm not working, or % bonus is lower, but it is not written in character skills, like beating aley gangs, incerase relation always only by 8, even with my charm 100+

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom