Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
I just started a new campaign in 1.5.5 and encountered some really cheap hogs in Pravend on day 12:

lnMo79J.png

@mexxico said that the average price for hogs should be around 40. Additionally this high number of hogs is a little bit too much at the start.

This is normal, it seems this town has several villages producing hogs around. Average hog price is 40 but you can find hogs down to 8-9 at markets as lowest price. You can sell them at about 100 max to further towns and make profit. At game start we have inbalanced markets (will be worked on later) after some time it can be better.

This is normal, it seems this town has several villages producing hogs around. Average hog price is 40 but you can find hogs down to 8-9 at markets as lowest price. You can sell them at about 100 max to further towns and make profit. At game start we have inbalanced markets (will be worked on later) after some time it can be better.
I checked again, it seems caravans cannot make transfer of hog / sheep / cow. Reason of problem is this it seems. I will work on it.

Thanks for the fast replies :xf-smile:

At [1.5.4 beta] (two weeks ago)
As long as I don't buy for a long time,
There will be more than 100 pigs in Pravend. It could be 160.
The average price is about 13 gold per head

Other pig cities may also hoard slightly, but not as much as Pravend.

I fixed it. This happened because caravans currently do not transfer animals. It will be fixed with next hotfix.

Thanks a lot @mexxico. By the way, could you also take a peek at the weapons production at the start of the game? Currently most of the towns do not really offer any type of sword or only one type. In 1.5.4 you could almost always get the cheapest sword in a town from a faction.

Thanks a lot @mexxico. By the way, could you also take a peek at the weapons production at the start of the game? Currently most of the towns do not really offer any type of sword or only one type. In 1.5.4 you could almost always get the cheapest sword in a town from a faction.

Ok. I will check. When you continue and 10-20 days pass do swords start to appear?

Ok. I will check. When you continue and 10-20 days pass do swords start to appear?

A lot less swords than before. Although some new swords will appear now that did not appear in the older versions. You could find some of them in the 1.0 version.

Edit: It seems that towns with a smithy will naturally produce more swords. Towns without a smithy will only have a little variation of swords. I think this difference is mostly visible with swords, although it should also occur with the other weapons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom