In Progress 1.5.5 beta Mercenary soldiers displaying the incorrect amount to recruit

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Mercenary soldiers recruited from the campaign map display the incorrect amount of denars to recruit them. A single Hired Blade shows that it will cost 680 to recruit, but the game removes 800 denars. If you go inside the tavern and talk to the mercenary directly it will remove the correct amount displayed.

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The file I uploaded should represent this, but I have uploaded it again with the following situation available. The displayed amount you pay for mercenaries is the same in the menu as in the tavern, but in the menu you pay more than the displayed amount. Example: 1 Watchmen is displayed as 65 denars in the tavern and in the menu. If you actually recruit the single Watchmen you will pay 65 denars in the tavern, but you will pay 100 denars if you recruit him from the menu even though it displays it as denars.

Back
Top Bottom