Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Revan092

Recruit
Sorry if this has been posted already. I've been fighting bandits and sometimes ill ended up helping a lord out and get negative relationship? happened a few times where ill be at 0 relationship and after the a battle they will say thanks for the help and ill be at -1 or -2 after

Question, do you have any traits, and did you check the relationship with the lord?

I know that if you have certain traits you will have negative relations or positive relation with them.
Usually I've only noticed getting good relations with lords if the fight is "big" usually thats not the case vs banditparties.

So I'm thinking you may have a negative relation with the lord?
(Just my thoughts on it)

Question, do you have any traits, and did you check the relationship with the lord?

I know that if you have certain traits you will have negative relations or positive relation with them.
Usually I've only noticed getting good relations with lords if the fight is "big" usually thats not the case vs banditparties.

So I'm thinking you may have a negative relation with the lord?
(Just my thoughts on it)
I picked "Treated people well" on character creation i dont think i have anything else that could effect relationships. But i know i had 0 relationship with the lords before the battle and afterwards i got negative relationship.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom