Need More Info 1.5.5 beta Dead clan creates a new faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This is a bit difficult to explain, but I'll try my best. I have been at war with Battania on and off again for quite some time. My faction (the Western Empire) has been struggling so I started executing any Battania lords I meet. Eventually it got to the point where I executed the last member of the ruling clan of Battania, the clan being fen Gruffendoc and the leader being Megenhelda. Upon executing Megenhelda, I noticed that Battania elected a new ruler as usual, but this time they elected Megenhelda again. She is listed as dead and the ruler of Battania in the encyclopedia. There are a few nobles alive in Battania, but none of the fen Gruffendoc clan. On the Battania overview encyclopedia page, fen Gruffendoc is no longer listed. The fiefs that fen Gruffendoc are listed on this page however. All the fiefs and caravans owned by fen Gruffendoc are no longer hostile and have a grey color banner instead of green as if they were their own faction. I remain at war with Battania, but half of their previously owned settlements are now neutral. I have a save file that I can upload if needed.

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom