Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

INK_Bling

Recruit
Hi guys,

I tried both in 1.5.5 and 1.5.7 beta (yes, both main and beta brunches) that whenever the command "console.clear" is called, the game crashes.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 super
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6109
CPU: i7-9700F @3.00GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: B360 M AORUS PRO-CF (Default string)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, can you please share your Crash ID and try to see if you can right-click a blank side of the console tab to use the "clear" option. Please let me know if the game crashes after doing this as well.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

I can confirm that this crash occurs on 1.6.0. Entering console.clear crashes the game but right-clicking on the console and clicking Clear doesn't crash the game.

Code:
System.IO.IOException
  HResult=0x80070006
  Message=The handle is invalid.

Source=mscorlib
  StackTrace:
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.Console.GetBufferInfo(Boolean throwOnNoConsole, Boolean& succeeded)
   at System.Console.Clear()
   at TaleWorlds.Engine.MBDebug.ClearConsole(List`1 strings)
   at TaleWorlds.Library.CommandLineFunctionality.CallFunction(String concatName, String concatArguments, Boolean& found)
   at ManagedCallbacks.LibraryCallbacksGenerated.Managed_CallCommandlineFunction(IntPtr functionName, IntPtr arguments)

Top Bottom