Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ceprast

Recruit
So I noticed somethings in 1.5.4 and I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the same, and if they are intended or not.

Very Different AI behavior- 3 kingdoms all declared war on Vlandia and no one else, and no one else has declared on them. Been going for four years now and no peace at all. Usually one side sues for peace after a little bit, and someone else declares on at least one of the belligerents. so I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this and was it intentional?

Hideouts quit spawning- at first they were like normal but after about the third year in the great Vlandian war I realized I wasn't seeing any hideouts spawn or the quests associated with them, I also wasn't seeing as many bandits aside from looters.

All the snow turned blue for one of my savegames, obviously not intentional.

Portions of Aserai land are blacked out. Can still move through it and the villages are still visible but the land is all black.

So I noticed somethings in 1.5.4 and I'm wondering if anyone else noticed the same, and if they are intended or not.

Very Different AI behavior- 3 kingdoms all declared war on Vlandia and no one else, and no one else has declared on them. Been going for four years now and no peace at all. Usually one side sues for peace after a little bit, and someone else declares on at least one of the belligerents. so I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this and was it intentional?

Hideouts quit spawning- at first they were like normal but after about the third year in the great Vlandian war I realized I wasn't seeing any hideouts spawn or the quests associated with them, I also wasn't seeing as many bandits aside from looters.

All the snow turned blue for one of my savegames, obviously not intentional.

Portions of Aserai land are blacked out. Can still move through it and the villages are still visible but the land is all black.
Regarding the AI behavior related to wars... .check out this thread. TW is on it. You'll find a pretty good explanation by dev Mexxico at this thread.

As @vth_Musketeer mentioned, the first problem is being worked on. For the graphical issues, try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" foldern and verifying your game files. For the hideouts not spawning issue, please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com. Paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Additionally, please open separate threads for each bug next time, it makes it easier for us to relay each bug to the right developer and follow uo when the bug is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom