Need More Info 1.5.4. Crushes with figth against alley gangs, Charm not working, Village needs Seed Grain quest reward incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
OK, now I have more problems than I never had before 1.5.2.
I started new game with fresh update 1.5.4.
1. Gameis constantly crushing when I end fight against some specific aley gang - after click to Continue at the map, game will simply crush (it was in easternBatania city). Also same problem was with gamesave before fight. Gamesave dont work, if it is saved with choise ,,Attack" or ,,Leave" (also in eastern Batania city)

2. I usualy using fight with aley gangs to incerase Charm. But none of perks work, not even for what Charim is for. Now I have 60 Charm > 30% bonus, but it has no efect > relation incerased is stilll the same, no higher relation icerase than default number.

3. After finishing quest ,,Village needs Seed Grain" I get only money, no relationship incerase with person. I just hope that this is so far only quest with this problem.

Yeah, I can confirm at least 3rd point - in 1.5.4 Seed Grain quest does not give any relationship. In this case it becomes uninteresting

I've duplicated teh gang crash in many towns. it seems that if the thugs die the backstreet just stops showing up, and if you try to do waterfront of clearing after that it will crash. so you can avoid it by hovering over the gang leaders and making sure there is 3 "territories" in the town, but they need to fix this as notables don't always have issues for you to gain relation with

Resuply of bandits is big problem, and the newer verson, the more problems. Now it is unstable, and each city reacts diferently.
Funny, group (you beated) now staying wounded constantly and dont recover to final fight, in some cities they are remaining wounded forever.
Next band will never recover, they staying with 0 units. And some streets staying without owner and I am mad, because it happens when I just cleared other street, and no relation incerase because of this.

Hi, most of the perks haven't been implemented to the game yet, if you state the name of the perk, I can check. The third issue is already known and being worked on. For the first issue with the crash, please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here.

Additionally, please open separate threads for each bug next time, it makes it easier for us to relay the bugs to the right developer and follow up after the bugs are fixed.

Yeah this bug is involving fighting the gang leaders in settlements. The 3 territories waterfront, clearing, and backstreet have thugs which you can initiate fighting by choosing "Just having a look, do you mind?" then "I don't take orders from the likes of you"
then it puts you in a waiting screen for about a day for the gang leader to show up. sometimes when you win this fight it the territory such as backstreet disappears, holding left alt doesn't show it, and hovering over the gang leaders names reveals that there no longer is a backstreet.
when these conditions are met, going to the waterfront or clearing, and doing both fights, will result in a crash after the loot screen

Hi, most of the perks haven't been implemented to the game yet, if you state the name of the perk, I can check. The third issue is already known and being worked on. For the first issue with the crash, please send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here.

Additionally, please open separate threads for each bug next time, it makes it easier for us to relay the bugs to the right developer and follow up after the bugs are fixed.
So far, it looks like all Charm is inactive, basic % bonus to relation not working. I also have perk woth 10% chance to incerase relation durin first met, but it never happened in a whole game.

So far, it looks like all Charm is inactive, basic % bonus to relation not working. I also have perk woth 10% chance to incerase relation durin first met, but it never happened in a whole game.
I also had the gang fight crash, it occurred when I cleared out all three of the gang areas in one town.
Can you send a crash dump via the crash uploader and post the dump ID here?

I'm afraid not, this occured quite a while ago and I didn't keep track of the save file. I did send in a crash report. I'll try doing the alley fights again and see if it re-occurs.
Edit:
Tried this again in Ocs Halls, no crash this time. iirc this happened in Marunath and it was after I bought all the workshops there (or maybe just two workshops). I'll try loading a save from before I bought the workshops and see if it happens in Marunath again.
Edit: Absolutely no success. First time I've been frustrated at a game for not crashing xD I'll make sure I post the crash report here if it happens again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom