Resolved 1.5.4. Civilian outfit displayed in 'Character' & 'Clan' tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Normally, your avatar is shown wearing his 'battle outfit' when opening the Character and Clan screens. When starting a new campaign yesterday, I noticed from the start that suddenly, now the 'civilian outfit' is being shown in both the aforementioned tabs. I've got a campaign that I created just a week ago where everything is still in order, so it might be linked to the Dec 5th hotfix. Also, I've tried creating new campaigns with different cultures, but the issue remains.
How to Reproduce: Well, it now happens every time I start a new campaign...
Scene Name (if related): Not applicable.
Media (Screenshots & Video): A video would be needed if you guys need 'proof', but I don't have any screenrecording software available atm...
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: 457.51, updated just a few days ago.
CPU: Intel i7-7820HK, driver Version 10.0.18362.1049 (21/04/2009), no further updates available.
RAM: 32 Gb
Motherboard: Alienware 17R4 laptop motherboard
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1 Gb SSD

Two more additions:
- the 'bug' also puts the civilian outfit on your avatar on your 'Encyclopedia' page;
- when saving and reloading my 'unaffected' campaign, said campaign remains unaffected by the 'bug'. So it only affects 'new campaigns', possibly those created after the Dec 5th hotfix.

I'd be interested to know if any other players have experienced this bug as well.

The reason of this might be the combat skills are below 50. Can you try to reproduce this again after allocating a skill more than 50?
Marda, do you mean allocating enough focus points that the skill cap lies at more than 50, or actual level one beyond 50? Because the first option can be done by creating a new campaign and choosing your background accordingly. I tried it, and the bug is still there.

If you mean: 'actually level a combat skill beyond lvl 50 and see if the bug disappears". Can do, but that'll take me a bit of time since I'll have to start and play a new campagin. So if that's what you want me to do, please confirm it so I don't waste time needlessly.

You might be on to something though. In my ongoing campaign (where my own character doesn't have this bug), I've noticed that it is present for ONE of my clan memebers, namely my wife. Guess what: she's the only one that doesn't have ANY combat skills above 50. :wink:

Last edited:
UPDATE: Okay, I started a new campaign to test your theory, and it was correct. At the start of my campaign, the bug was there, but as soon as I leveled my first combat skill past Lvl 50, it disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom