[1.5.3] Quest "Manual Laborers" - Cavalry gives more denars

Users who are viewing this thread

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
I recently finished various instances of the "Manual Laborers" quest. It seems that cavalry gives exorbitantly more denars than other troops. For example in combination with the quest "Caravan Ambush" in Khuzait lands will result in a caravan attacked by Steppe Bandits (tier 2 cavalry). Usually you can capture about 20 of them during this quest. Getting these 20 captive cavalry troops to a landlord who offers the quest "Manual Laborers" will result in about 10.000 denars or more, depending on the cartload of captive cavalry troops.

Does this work as intended? Especially if you do not get the quest "Manual Laborers" before hand and thus denying possibility that the headman talks to you (either resulting in a reputation loss with him or in diminished profit).

Well, the guys sais, he pays ten times more than the usual amount. A Steppe Bandit is worth 50, that times 20, that times 10 should be 10.000 Dinars exactly.

But I agree, it is a little strange, given the fact that he needs manual laborers, so I think people who rarely walk themselves, should not be worth as much as, let's say, the guy carring all these two handed axes.

Although I think the prisoners worth is also somehow based on some kind of difficulty rating or something.

Do you really loose relationship with the headman if he does not talk to you? I can't remember that happening, at leat not visually.
The headman sometimes talks to you when you leave the village, sometimes, when you return and sometimes not at all. I just thought it is a game of chance.

Do you really loose relationship with the headman if he does not talk to you? I can't remember that happening, at leat not visually.
The headman sometimes talks to you when you leave the village, sometimes, when you return and sometimes not at all. I just thought it is a game of chance.

I didn't know that the headman only talked sometimes to you. Either way, only accepting the quest and finishing it instantly will not give the headman any chance.

Back
Top Bottom