Resolved 1.5.3 Game freezes without crashing no error log, please advise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
So my game is crashing during large battles 1k v 1k, I get micro freezes when units spawn in from either side. Sometimes the game will completely lock up during one of these micro freezes, the load on the PC falls and the fans drop off but the music continues playing. I have to alt tab out and ctrl alt del: end process. Sometimes I can't find the process and have to end all steam processes. How can I see capture the logs for report or debug?

I am only using a handful of mods, I understand you do not support mods!
Bannerlord tweaks, Fixed launcher, Realistic battle, betterexceptionwindow, mod config menu, butterlib, harmony, uiextended ( all the correct versions )

I've verified files, checked load order, what else can i do?

Please advise if you can!

Thanks!

Hello, unfortunately, there is no way to see if the issue is caused by the mods unless you are able to reproduce the problem on a new campaign after manually removing the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game. You can find the log files in "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" address.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom