Resolved [1.5.2] No notification when sister was killed in battle; still alive in party menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: In battle, my sister was killed (red-skulled) but there was no notification in either the log (pressed Enter to check) nor on the upper marquee banner as was the case in 1.5.1 for spouse or sibling deaths. After retreating from the battle, I saw no sidebar notification of deathh. I talked to my sister via the army interface and it worked, with her showing wounded. On the party interface, she was 1% but still in the party as a member. In the Encyclopedia, she had the death notification flavor text but was still displayed in-color instead of grey-scale for dead characters.

Savegame uploaded under the name "dead sister bugged.sav"
How to Reproduce: Form army with sibling leading a party, and have them get killed (red-skulled, not wounded) in battle.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): None
Version: 1.5.2
Installed community-made modifications: None.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 860M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: VN7-591G
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2 1TB

Hello, this problem should be fixed with the e1.5.3 version. Are you still experiencing it? Our team was not able to recreate the issue on your save file. Please let me know if the problem is persistent.

Back
Top Bottom