1.5.2 Beta Lords not healing

Users who are viewing this thread

So i started a new campaign for 1.5.2 running very few mods, none should be affecting healing factor, and all under the working mod list for 1.5.2

I've been working for sturgia as a merc, fighting a lot around Omor spent like 50 days in the area. went to the town of Omor and Varcheg probably 5 times each and did many Arenas in those towns, which is why I was able to keep tabs on the lord's hp. and over the entire time they haven't left town or healed at all. every time i face them in combat i knock them down with 30 damage.

what is going on? it's only happened to a couple of the lords, the rest of them are out and about, fighting and recruiting whatnot. even when they fall in combat i see them run around in a few days. I've literally defeated the same few Vlandian lords coming to attack a few times in a row now so i know they are healing.

Just married Siga and she was one of those lords not healing, she had 20% hp. and I can't even access her inventory is this a bug also?
Also when i was talking to the head of her house to finalize the marriage. when i was bartering to give money, it had both the option for her to marry me and my brother, but in the end it said she married me. this is all so weird

Last edited:
I have the lords not healing problem in 1.5.1. I routinely face lords in the arena with less than 50% health. It makes them pretty easy to defeat.

the problem for me is that only a few lords are affected. and they never heal past 21% over the 50 days. i've beat them in arena many different times with 1 hit each. this isn't all. they just stay in town all the time without leading an army out. which obviously weakens their faction

I think maybe it is that non-combat lords are just not healing sometimes. I put husband as governor and waited for some time to get pregnant and when I took him back I was surprised to see he had very low hp still. I also notice low HP on other companions when I picked them up, which I would expect to have healed. So the lord who are not leading parties may also not be healing.

I haven't gone out of my way to test this or anything though.

I have the lords not healing problem in 1.5.1. I routinely face lords in the arena with less than 50% health. It makes them pretty easy to defeat.
Happens a lot in 1.5.2.

They also sit in cities with 100% wounded (starving) parties without buying any food.

Back
Top Bottom