Resolved 1.5.2 Beta Lords not healing, can't access spouse inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
So i started a new campaign for 1.5.2 running very few mods, none should be affecting healing factor, and all under the working mod list for 1.5.2

I've been working for sturgia as a merc, fighting a lot around Omor spent like 50 days in the area. went to the town of Omor and Varcheg probably 5 times each and did many Arenas in those towns, which is why I was able to keep tabs on the lord's hp. and over the entire time they haven't healed at all. every time i face them in combat i knock them down with 30 damage. they don't leave town or lead armies like usual, even though their enemies the vlandians have been defeated and came back 3 times. and sometimes they teleport between Omor and Varcheg

what is going on? it's only happened to a couple of the lords, the rest of them are out and about, fighting and recruiting whatnot. even when they fall in combat i see them run around in a few days.

Just married Siga and she was one of those lords not healing, she had 21% hp. (i've 1 shot her with 30 damage in arena matches multiple times over the last weeks) and I can't even access her inventory when she's in my party unlike the other companions is this a bug also?

when i was talking to the head of her house to finalize the marriage. and bartering to give money, it had both the option for her to marry me and my brother, but in the end it said she married me. this is all so weird

i don't use any mods, and have same issues like him
Hello, have you ever installed a mod to the save file you are currently playing? Disabling mods might not be enough to remove them. If you have, please remove the mod files manually and verify the integrity of the game files. If you can reproduce the issue on a new, verified campaign, or if your save file is already un-moded, can you please send the save file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address so we can further investigate the issue? Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify the file.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom