Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Here is the list of bugs from my last saved game

1-) Can't put some lords inside the dungeon

2-) After loading every autosave, the number of your men inside your party on campaign screen disappears

3-)Siege engines do not shoot for the attacker side in the siege battles.

4-) I have played a 1500 day long campaign and 2 of the towns Jaculan and Baltakhand gone 0 prosperity because of constant "-5 bound village issue" value for the prosperity.Because of this those two towns can't have more than 20-30 soldiers in their garrison

5-) Mercenary Guard unit has default formation of II so game counts them as archers if i give them to my companion party they will bring them as archers to the battlefield and they will hold their shield in front of the archers.

Also in my 3 times of trying out the new beta every time khuzaits rampaged through the all of the Empire factions while aserai and sturgia factions only taking and giving castles rinse and repeat.No faction in the game destroys or takes a town from Khuzaits they always get the huge chunk of the map.I have tried to make Sturgia the great every time the Khuzaits, Battanians and Vlandians only kept attacking and peaceing out the with Sturgia without attacking eachother once.

Screenshots

1-)

2-)

3-)

4-)

5-) https://imgur.com/a/eBxQoTd

State of the map => https://imgur.com/a/N0ytmrZ

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.

Also in my 3 times of trying out the new beta every time khuzaits rampaged through the all of the Empire factions while aserai and sturgia factions only taking and giving castles rinse and repeat.No faction in the game destroys or takes a town from Khuzaits they always get the huge chunk of the map.I have tried to make Sturgia the great every time the Khuzaits, Battanians and Vlandians only kept attacking and peaceing out the with Sturgia without attacking eachother once.
You can post about this issue here. Additionally, please create separate threads for each bug next time. :smile:

I have been informed that the second problem on your list is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom