1.5.10 Prisoner Bug?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Taleworlds&Community.

I found a weird bug on todays Session. You can see right here

just wanted to let you know.

Love the Patch so far, Great Changes to control Situations!

Hey Taleworlds&Community.

I found a weird bug on todays Session. You can see right here

just wanted to let you know.

Love the Patch so far, Great Changes to control Situations!

It's really good to type out what the bug is even if you have a video, especially since the videos seems to be also telling what the bug is but it's taking awhile to get to the point.

However that's not a bug and has existed in all version of the game. NPCs put prisoners in nearest neutral prison and if that happens to be yours you get the ransom when they eventually get ransomed and are also free to take them out and ransom them at a tavern yourself with no relation penalty or any such things.

It's really good to type out what the bug is even if you have a video, especially since the videos seems to be also telling what the bug is but it's taking awhile to get to the point.

However that's not a bug and has existed in all version of the game. NPCs put prisoners in nearest neutral prison and if that happens to be yours you get the ransom when they eventually get ransomed and are also free to take them out and ransom them at a tavern yourself with no relation penalty or any such things.
i thought that iam quite sure that prisoners from other faction wars werent deployed in my towns/castles before 1.5.10. maybe i didnt noticed it before because the new update is bringing that new option whether to sell or keep the prisoner lord. but that seems strange to me. from the pov as a player you arent able to donate prisoners/deploy prisoners in other factions keeps. afaik it also wasn't showing up that prisoners where deployed in my settlements when they weren't related to wars of mine. so iam wondering. maybe i could not take notice of that before tho. anyhow thats a (rather minor) problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom