1.5.10 has a small punctuation error in the English cutscene subtitles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meaning481

Recruit
Dear development team.

There is a small error in the English subtitles of the newly added campaign cutscene that I hope can be easily fixed. There is a contracted "it's" in one of the lines that is spoken as the possessive "its" by the narrator. I hope this is easy to fix. I otherwise love the artwork in the cutscene and think it sets the scene nicely.

The English grammar for the narration is fine, but it sounds somewhat clunky and cliched. However that is an issue of personal taste. I hope your Turkish team is has a wonderful Ramadan and a great Eid. Can't wait for the upcoming crafting overhaul.

I wouldn't call it a small error. Audio and Video (including text) do not synchronize very well. It starts to get out of sync in the mid of the cutscene.

Dear development team.

There is a small error in the English subtitles of the newly added campaign cutscene that I hope can be easily fixed. There is a contracted "it's" in one of the lines that is spoken as the possessive "its" by the narrator. I hope this is easy to fix. I otherwise love the artwork in the cutscene and think it sets the scene nicely.

The English grammar for the narration is fine, but it sounds somewhat clunky and cliched. However that is an issue of personal taste. I hope your Turkish team is has a wonderful Ramadan and a great Eid. Can't wait for the upcoming crafting overhaul.
I just noticed this myself. It's definitely not a huge deal, but I'm a stickler about grammar. Again, not a huge deal, but I would assume they'd fix it in a future patch?

Back
Top Bottom