Resolved 1.5.10 Conspiracy raiders issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Gadheras

Squire
The conspiracy raiders quest got a big issue.

I where looking around for them when I found several parties engaging them. They took down the conspiracy raider party, but then a new party just respawned right away where the other died. The other parties kept fight this ever spawning raider party until I did move in to help.

I found the next raider party and just did shadow it around, and again netural/other parties did engage them and the same did happen again. This time I didn't interfer, I just watched as the neutral parties did dwindle away and eventually get captured by the raider party.

These raider parties need a trigger so only the player can engage them. I can't recall this did happen prior to 1.5.10 though.

Hello, can you please manually remove the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hello, can you please manually remove the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

If I get the quest again, I will try to find the same happen again. then save and upload that save. I'm not really tempted to start a whole new campaign and grind up to clan level 4 and all that entails get a kingdom going and trigger that quest line again. It's summer after all -)

The only mods I use is dev console, perk & attribute point per level, and one that override lords thirst for start wars every 5 minute. Shouldn't have any impact on the conspiracy quests. Btw, the "conspiracy caravans spawn now as faction caravans as well that trigger wars once intercepted".

I got quest again and found same behavior. I uploaded a save file with reference to this thread. If you load the save you can watch a cluster of parties dogpile on conspiracy raiders that keep die and respawn over and over.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue and forwarded your save file. I will upload this thread if any other info is required. Thank you for your time.

Great news! Looking forward to the fix as I'm having the same issue. I gave my other party leader my best units, and they are all dead now to an unkillable Sea Raider band. xD

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom