Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Gadheras

Squire
I wanted to be well prepared this time for the main quest. Took my time, built up a nice war chest. I took a settlement and created my Kingdom. A "non imperial" one.. Rather that go back to Arzagos right away, I went to war with the western empire. They are left with 1 castle, and now 4 of their former lords serve me.
When I created my kingdom I got the "quest completed in create a non imperial kingdom".

Fast forward to later... I go to Azagos with 100+ days left on the quest. Create the dragon banner, become whatever...

Next what happens is the quest "weaken the empire" fails right away. Then 10 days later I get the "Istiana's plan" quest failed. because I couldn't complete it in time!? With a conspiracy strength of 1000/2000. It never started in the first place.

Then 20 days after that I get the "Disrupt supply lines" quest. that fails on me, because I can't travel from one of the end of the map to the other to reach it in time. (This quest as whole need a redesign to slow down the caravan so you got a chance to actually do it).

So why do I keep get conspiracy missions now, when I already got informed that "Istiana's plan" quest failed!?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Uploading now a save prior to the "Disrupt the supply lines" quest failed.

Also when you open the quest in question, it says it got like a 20 days time limit, but the actual time you have to reach and intercept is just a few days, and the quest doesn't account for when you are on the map when you get it issued. The biggest mystery is why I keep get it, after Istinia's quest failed though.

Back
Top Bottom