In Progress 1.5.10 Bug: "Unify the Empire" quest failure (quest failed immediately because of weird timeout)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10.276370
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:Before the bug in all the main quests time to complete them was around -91588 days
How to Reproduce:
1. Completed the quest "Assemble the Dragon banner"
2. Chosen the option to "support the Imperial Faction"
3. Supported Lucon (I already was his vassal, so just given the banner to him)
4. Quest "support the Imperial Faction" completed, quest of creating the Imperial faction failed, activated quest "Unify the Empire"
5. Time to complete the quest "Unify the Empire" was around -91588 days, after a few seconds of moving in the Global Map, quest "Unify the Empire" failed because "you couldn't complete the quest in time"
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I too have this problem. As soon as I complete the "create an imperial faction" quest, the "unite the Empire" quest fails almost immediately.

To add to this, I just got one of the Conspiracy quests and it failed immediately - Reason "You couldn't complete the quest in time".
I am running patch 1.6.0
no mods.

Update - after patch 1.6.1 I reloaded an old save and tried again with the same results. Unite the Empire quest fails as soon as you get it with the "You couldn't complete the quest in time" reason. When you get the quest it shows no "Time to complete" field.

Any update on this? any chance it will be resolved in the next patch??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom