Resolved [1.5.1] Notable Power still decreasing

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello developers and Community Supporters
After a decent amount of ingame time i saw in a battania village a Notable with a negative Power Number(-97 or so).
Since this shouldn´t happen after a hotfix in 1.4.3 i thought i should report this.
I also tested it with a notable in Rhotae who startet with ~211 Power and a quest.
After weeks of waiting in the same town the quest vanished from him and he was at ~117 Power.
Again after some days he was at 111Power without a new quest.
So i think this is still buggy and will result in notables where you can only recruit tier 1 units, or they vanish, since the player can´t solve quest everywhere

Here some screenshots:
Begin with quest:
XSrwnj9.jpg

After quest vanished:
fvMrN0E.jpg

Some days after quest has vanished
uvwrdXC.jpg

Nope i play without mods. This playthrough just startet in 1.5.0 beta and was upgraded to 1.5.1 beta branch.
Save file is uploaded by now.
Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
Notables lose power per day while they have an unsolved quest.
You are right. As long as they have the quest/Issue they will lose Power. But the Problem is that they still loose power without a quest as you can see in the screenshots. And I think at least that should not be happening. Since they loose Power while having a quest makes it hard enough for the player to get noble troops from different villages(of different kingdoms).
As i mentioned you cant be everywhere.
I think this will result in a playstyle where you just uses the quests to get some money and after that you only recruit over your prisoners. You can´t fight against 3 kingdoms AND finish all quests of your villages to get to their noble troops or that they keep them.
Edit: Maybe the devs want to implement a Governor perk which slows down the power decrease while the notables have a unsolved issue. I dont know

Last edited:
As mentioned in the in the topic about people disappearance i am also affected by this and it leads to having notables replaced constantly and breaking quite a lot all the recruiting process.
Been trying to figure what is wrong and could really not see why. But it looks like it started with the new feature to make town affected by bound villages issues.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
Heyo! I'm playing on the latest current patch (1.5.7) and I find the issue still persists, especially with the artisan notable type in a consistent way between most settlements in my game. if it's relevant I'm using a save game that was originally brought in from another previous version, but I think it was still from one of the 1.5.something updates, maybe 1.5.4.

Example screenie (many more can be provided if asked):

Thanks in advance!

Heyo! I'm playing on the latest current patch (1.5.7) and I find the issue still persists, especially with the artisan notable type in a consistent way between most settlements in my game. if it's relevant I'm using a save game that was originally brought in from another previous version, but I think it was still from one of the 1.5.something updates, maybe 1.5.4.

Example screenie (many more can be provided if asked):

Thanks in advance!

Please create a new thread with detailed information.

Back
Top Bottom