Resolved 1.5.1 Companion spawning with T6 armor early game

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I just started a new game and started scouting out companions. I found an 80 medicine skill healer (Ifrain the Healer) and picked her up on day 19. She only had a few pieces of armor, but one of them was a T6 armor chest piece. I'm guessing this is a bug since almost all of the other companions spawn in robes or weak armor.
F20D8E8C1DAA2027169D4353A5274188C5EE4680

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

I just uploaded the save file. It is on day 27 instead of 19 because I accidentally saved over the file, but the companion still has the T6 armor she spawned with.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

What a guy can't been wanderer and have a nice shirt? I found too, same body piece lol
You can say it's un balanced.... but then it's functionally barely different then gear you can get from a tourney. Plus you can just get married for even better gear, so why not let a guy have nice shirt sometimes? geez :smile:

I forgot to mention it before, but I believe that she also cost me around 2.2k instead of then usual 500-1k at the beginning of the game. Guess I have to pay extra if I want that nice shirt haha

Back
Top Bottom