Resolved 1.5.1 Companion Bug: Attributes and Focus Points

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have encountered two companions that do not have their attribute or focus points distributed. The game allows me to place them wherever I want and to choose relevant skills choices for leveled skills. This does not seem to create any issues, but it lets me customize these companions how I want, where other companions still come with their points already distributed. Both companions are trade companions, I'm not certain if that is just a coincidence. I can provide the save file if necessary.

D5013B75C0FCBCCA2CECCC2F3BE2C019B1434BBA
2B453BA06091050FB387610E5225C9763ECAAF77

Computer Specs:
GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 32.0GB Dual-Channel @ 1066MHz
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. Z390-A PRO (MS-7B9:cool: (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SSD),
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 (SATA)

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

1.5.2 beta, related to this topic. Another companion with the Swift title has increasing costs when I meet her. At first she was about 3k, now she is over 12k to hire
5BCC7A0E0EBD70317535788365A9F54F0D0D869C

I think they should make it this way for all companions tbh. Almost every player wants the ability to customise their companions' leveling.
Lets face it most companions come with some weird stats and skills.

Wow one of the hot fixes must have given them the missing attribute and focus points. All mine come with skills so high I can never gain experience and level them. So they're locked at their starting stats forever essentially. I had to enable the command console to give them missing focus and attribute points.

Are you really running 1.5.1 main branch?

If this is true they actually fixed my bug report within less than a week!

Nice work Devs if that's true!

Back
Top Bottom