Resolved [1.5.1 Beta] Female Character second pregnancy didn't deliver, no message just no baby

Users who are viewing this thread

After getting pregnant on spring 12, the game a has gone on into late autumn without Baby being born. As far I know, there was no stillborn message (is it even possible for player character?). My character lost husband (father) and remarried 2-3 times in this time period. Many NPCs have a dead parent, but I wonder if marriage re-sets the pregnancy status.

I'm trying to re-create this and see but it's hard due to another crash problem that I've already reported.

On which version do you face this issue? (live or beta)
Have you ever applied modification to that save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

On which version do you face this issue? (live or beta)
Have you ever applied modification to that save file?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
It's on the 1.5.1 Beta with no mods! I'm trying to see if I have a .sav from the time around or before the Baby was due. What I think could be checked though is does getting married somehow re-set pregnancy or overwrite the pregnant status?

It's on the 1.5.1 Beta with no mods! I'm trying to see if I have a .sav from the time around or before the Baby was due. What I think could be checked though is does getting married somehow re-set pregnancy or overwrite the pregnant status?
Well in all my saves I can actually get pregnant while waiting so either I made an error in saving the game(thus was not pregnant), or the error occurred very early. All I've got to go on is my sceencap of when the character got pregnant, so I have know way of knowing if I actually just made a mistake. I don't have "has gotten pregnant" history note in my saves either.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
This similar thing happened to me. After years and years of wife not getting pregnant I used the console commands "campaign.conceive_child" and my wife got pregnant but when the time came for her to give birth nothing happened, no notification and in the encyclopedia the date for her getting pregnant went away. I tried this two separate times with the same result

Pregnancy is vanishing in version 1.5.1. I have confirmed that Hero.MainHero.Spouse.IsPregnant will return true immediately after the pregnancy announcement. After a day or two Hero.MainHero.Spouse.IsPregnant will return false and the child is never born. Something is erasing the pregnancy from the character.

As a test I used the pregnancy cheat on several spouses (different saves) and none of them ever bore a child despite the announcement. I also had one "natural" pregnancy disappear. This needs to be a high priority to fix as no one can currently produce an heir.

Additional information: If my wife is in my party, the pregnancy vanishes after two days or so. If my wife is staying in a settlement the pregnancy does not vanish.

Back
Top Bottom