Resolved [1.5.1 Beta] Companion spawns further away in Hideouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: This Bug is kinda related to this Thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-among-bandits-when-attacking-hideout.417791/ but as the Title says, my Companions are spawning near the Bandits and not where I am. This only happens with Companions and not normal Troops. I didn´t test this with other Hideouts but it happens with those Hideouts located in the Khuzait Area. I don´t know if the issue has to be related with Formations just like in the other Thread but could be since I have changed their Formation Number and I also don´t know if they will spawn normally if I have chosen two or more Companions.
I´ve tested it with the Quest related Hideout and with a Hideout that is not related with the Quest. But I don´t know if the Quest is the reason for the Bug.

How to Reproduce: Go to a Hideout in the Khuzait Area and choose one Companion that comes with you. After that the Companion should not spawn near you.

Quest/Settlement Name: (Bandit Base near Hanekhy)

Media:
1.(first encounter with the Bug)

2.(trying another Companion)

3.(trying only with Troops)

4.(trying another Hideout with an Companion)

5.(trying the same Hideout only with an different Companion)

6. (trying the same Hideout only with Troops) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRoCAXoQ9qw

Version: 1.5.1 Beta

Installed community-made modifications: Character Export Import

P.S:
I am not related to that other Guy nor do I know him since we both have the same or identical Banner

Hi Sven,

I'm seeing the same issue. With me it's the Darkhan that shows up in the middle of the bandits. I've set these troops to formation 6. Judging from your explanation it looks like the formation determines where the troops spawn. I usually take my archer companion with me who is set to formation 2 and she spawns right beside me like the rest of the group.

Octanoz I believe you are right with this issue. as I also use formation 6 and this happens to me at every hideout

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom