Resolved 1.5.1 bandit Camp keeps changing type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Balbor

Recruit
I have a bandit camp on my map that keeps changing type, it’s located in Vlandian territory but has been a Mountain Bandit, Forrest bandit and Steppe bandits Camp. When ever I try to attack it, i only have the option to leave.

More information.
Earlier on in my playthrough I received a quest from a nearby village to help the with nearby bandits and kill 4/5 groups which I did, some bandits popped out of the camp, I don’t think I killed them all but in other playthroughs this has resulted in the camp being removed.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I have found an issue with another camp. It was listed as a sea raider one, upon entering it was a hill bandit layout, and the screen went black (like it use to when you entered a camp which only had the boss group) and then crashed.

I have found an issue with another camp. It was listed as a sea raider one, upon entering it was a hill bandit layout, and the screen went black (like it use to when you entered a camp which only had the boss group) and then crashed.
This issue will be also fixed. Please update this thread again if you encounter the same problem after the update.

Back
Top Bottom