[1.5.0] Which added perks work? [Resolved]

Users who are viewing this thread

t
Hey everyone, just to clarify the situation - by campaign perks, we are referring to anything that happens outside of combat missions. With combat perks, on the other hand, we are referring to the perks that apply to combat missions. In this case the missing athletic perks were combat perks and as they were added all athletic perks should be working now.

For archery the following campaign perks should be working:
merrymen, trainer, bullseye: primary + secondary effects.
mountedarchery, discipline, hunterclan , eagle eye, renowned archer, quickdraw , salvo : secondary effect

For crossbow the following campaign perks should be working:
Peasant Leader , RenownMarksmen :primary &secondary effects
Piercer, Mounted Crossbowmen, steady, sniper, pavise: secondary effect
Terror picked shots : primary effect

If any of these are not working, please let me know.

We are adding the empty perks alongside the properly implemented ones, because different teams are working on the campaign and combat perks and this helps us reduce code conflicts and speed up the overall process.
thank you <3

Hey everyone, just to clarify the situation - by campaign perks, we are referring to anything that happens outside of combat missions. With combat perks, on the other hand, we are referring to the perks that apply to combat missions. In this case the missing athletic perks were combat perks and as they were added all athletic perks should be working now.

mountedarchery, discipline, hunterclan , eagle eye, renowned archer, quickdraw , salvo : secondary effect

We are adding the empty perks alongside the properly implemented ones, because different teams are working on the campaign and combat perks and this helps us reduce code conflicts and speed up the overall process.
This is awesome. Thank you. If we can get a thread with this information (maybe for all skills?) stickied somewhere, and keep it updated, it would have several benefits.

- We can help you test these perks as they are implemented
- Players will be happy to be able to reference all of which ones are working on the forums.
- It will make the information better available to newer customers who may not have witnessed prior implementations.

Thanks again for all your hard work and for not being afraid to engage with us as a developer.

This is awesome. Thank you. If we can get a thread with this information (maybe for all skills?) stickied somewhere, and keep it updated, it would have several benefits.

- We can help you test these perks as they are implemented
- Players will be happy to be able to reference all of which ones are working on the forums.
- It will make the information better available to newer customers who may not have witnessed prior implementations.

Thanks again for all your hard work and for not being afraid to engage with us as a developer.
I wish there was a thread/comment voting system, since often I don't have much to add except to second what was said. Since there isn't one, and I respect the decision, I'll just leave my "+1". A more organized way of letting us know which features are supposed to be working and which aren't could help testing by so much.

Thank you

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom