Resolved [1.5.0] Minor factions don't change leader after death

Users who are viewing this thread

Phactos

Sergeant at Arms
After the leader died by old age the game don't change the minor faction leader, if you try to talk to one of them and ask for them to be mercenaries for your kingdom, they will say that you have to speak with their dead leader.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below? Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:

Summary: After the leader died by old age the game don't change the minor faction leader, if you try to talk to one of them and ask for them to be mercenaries for your kingdom, they will say that you have to speak with their dead leader.
How to Reproduce: (In my savefile) Enter Makeb, talk to the forest people guy, he will tell that if you want to recruit him as mercenary you have to talk with his deceased leader
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....654/F81FC7A1979AC2DFA86381027F9E5E4338E22C31/
Version: 1.5.0
Installed community-made modifications: None

I send the savefile to upload.taleworlds.com

Last edited:
Just to note, it's still happening in 1.5.1
Temporary fix is to do this in dev console: campaign.change_clan_leader HiddenHand (or other minor faction name)

Check to see if it adds a new member since your other one died of old age.

But yeah this is pretty annoying, I hope they fix it

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

the problem still exist, one of the mercenaries leader die because of old age, and still his members told me to talk it out with a dead man...

Back
Top Bottom