Resolved [1.5.0] Horse Archers have difficulty navigating around enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: When ordering horse archers to charge (F1-F3) or advance (F1-F4), they are noticeably worse at maintaining separation than in prior versions. More units will ride through the enemy rather than around them. It appears to be related to the fact that they are switching to their swords at the wrong time, when they have arrows remaining and are still outside of melee range.
How to Reproduce: Start a battle with horse archers and order them to charge or advance towards enemy.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): None
Version: 1.5.0
Installed community-made modifications: None.
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 860M
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: VN7-591G
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO M.2 1TB

LOL Yup. I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug or just bad programming. If it is worse than previous versions you think it could be a bug?

After they reworked horsearchers they acting very dumb and going inside inf so i guessed that was intented in order to nerf them.You dont need any video just start a battle and charge them.Better nerf a bit bow dmg insteed of making units act stupid.

The developers checked the video you've uploaded again. They informed me that some troops can make individual choices and charge and that this works as intended. Thanks for reporting.

Back
Top Bottom