Resolved [1.4] Crash at start. "We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem"

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
Well, I just updated to the new stable 1.4 version and I faced this crash at the starting loading screen. It shows this crash message again, that I thought it was fixed with the old patches: "The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"

I'm not using any mods, just for you to know.

I get the same issue.
Recently I have upgraded my GPU, from Geforce GTX 750 2GB to Geforce GTX 1660 super 6GB (the drivers are updated). I'm not able to start game with my new GPU...
I checked for integrity files in Steam but is not solved.
Also I tried with e1.4.0 update, e1.4.1 beta and e1.3.1 but all get the same error, the game crashes on the first loading screen.
What's happen?

Last edited:
The game crashes at start on the Nvidia Geforce Now servers (rigth after the white screen appeares), so potentionally thousands of GFN users are unable to play with M&B Bannerlord. The game has been taken offline recently by the GFN tech team because of the complaints. Please fix this issue ASAP. Thank you!

Ok I have to say I fixed my problem by reinstalling the spanish translation that I had installed. I don't know if this could help any of you guys.

I get the same issue.
Recently I have upgraded my GPU, from Geforce GTX 750 2GB to Geforce GTX 1660 super 6GB (the drivers are updated). I'm not able to start game with my new GPU...
I checked for integrity files in Steam but is not solved.
Also I tried with e1.4.0 update, e1.4.1 beta and e1.3.1 but all get the same error, the game crashes on the first loading screen.
What's happen?
Sorry for your inconvenience. Can you find and upload the file starting with "rgl_log_errors" inside "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. Also, are you using any mods? Thanks in advance.

Ok I have to say I fixed my problem by reinstalling the spanish translation that I had installed. I don't know if this could help any of you guys.
Sorry for your inconvenience. Can you find and upload the file starting with "rgl_log_errors" inside "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" folder. Also, are you using any mods? Thanks in advance.

Many thanks, the problem was the spanish translation. After the 1.4.0 update, you need to reinstall the spanish translation.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, but i don't even have any translations (and no mods)...

*EDIT: integrity check on Steam solved the problem for me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom