Resolved 1.4.3 When offering family members hand to lord there is no progress afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

jcprince81

Recruit
After saving my brother, I figured it be suiting to find him a good wife, so I seek out Rhagaea > I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage > the hand of my brother > (?????) Yes. I would be honored to be considered > then she replies with Ah! Yes... We are considering offers... Did you have someone in mind? And you HAVE to reply with "Nevermind"

Wasn't added to known issues so I figured I'd post it.

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:

Summary: Rhagaea > I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage > the hand of my brother > (?????) Yes. I would be honored to be considered > then she replies with Ah! Yes... We are considering offers... Did you have someone in mind? And you HAVE to reply with "Nevermind"

How to reproduce: it continuously reproduces

Media:

Version 1.4.3

Mods: none

The game's current main branch is e1.5.0 and beta branch is e1.5.1. Have you tried updating the game to its latest version?

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Is it not yet implicate in the game that arrange marriage of family member? We can choose the dialogue, but nothing happen. I hope it implicate soon. I have stopped playing for waiting this fixed.

Sorry for the late reply, Playstation has had a lot of sales lately so i've been busy.
I updated to 1.5.1 beta but have progressed quite a bit since the time i reported the bug now with Rhagaea being a vassal within my kingdom this is what happens when you bring the conversation up.

I wait a couple of days and there is still no progressing, but the ENDless loop of the original bug is gone.

Last edited:
I've tried offering my siblings' hands to Olek of Kuloving expecting he'd offer Urik or Idrun as candidates for my sister and brother respectively. Seems he only considers himself in both cases (no I don't have any same sex marriage mods installed). Luckily the whole issue ends in a stallmate the same way as described in the original post, so noone married the old fart that day.
The situation was slightly different with Godun of Vagiroving. When I offered him the hand of my little sister he said he'd been looking for a suitable party for his son Lek. When I agreed to that, he suggested to introduce myself. The situation is pretty much the same afterwards - there's no specific dialogue options with Lek, and from this point trying to speak to Godun of the matter results in stallmate - you only able to pick "Never mind" when he asks who's hand you'd want to offer.

Yeah I don't think this is in the game yet guys as have had the same issues on all my games. Hope the Devs add it soon as I can't allow my family to die alone.

Its a consistent problem for me in beta 1.5.2. The only time it doesn't do this is if it sends you to meet someone you haven't met before...then after meeting them it does the same thing. I love how when I offer Nathanos she basically says "oh. Go meet this male potential (bride? husband?)"

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom